The Website may change from time to time. As a result, we reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
Collection of personal information: we may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, respond to our emails, or use our mobile applications. Why we gather information from you, how we collect it, how we use it, and the choices you have regarding our use, access, and correction of personal information you have provided.
Why do we gather information?
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our website, emails, mail, telephone, mobile devices & applications, and social media applications (such as our Facebook App) including when you:
- Visit our Website
- Engage in other activities, services, products, and resources we make accessible to our customers, members, or users
Information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise canceled. Members may also add to their connections the name, address, and telephone number of friends or other persons to whom they may wish to send gifts or greetings. Other Members do not have the right to view and edit your connections.
The types of Information we may collect:
1. Information you share with us directly
You may provide your Personal Information to us when you use the website, including when you register with KalaTrace, send gifts/greetings through the website, contact us with inquiries, or otherwise access the website. This information may include:
- User Profile – We collect profile information associated with your KalaTrace account. This includes information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Website – We collect information related to the order. This may include information such as items purchased (gifts), special instructions, date and time of order, subtotal, and total. The organizer can monitor the redemption status and look at the items ordered by the invited receivers (family, friends, colleagues, event attendees, etc). When you choose to use our service to send a gift card to receivers, you represent that you have their consent to provide us with their name, email address, and/or phone number. You will automatically send the receivers of KalaTrace email, text, DM, or SMS once an organizer's order is placed.
2. Information Received From you as part of our order process
When you use the Website, complete electronic forms, or communicate with or contact us, by online chat, email, phone, or text, we may automatically collect and store certain information about you and the activity you engaged in, for example your name and contact information, your order details, the information you voluntarily provide to us, the nature of your communication, the purpose of the interaction, and any responsive action we took.
3. Information Collected Automatically
We also may receive and store certain information about you and your device(s) automatically when you access or use the Website. This information may include:
- Technical Information – We collect technical information associated with your activity on the website, which may include information related to your browser and operating system, IP address (the Internet address of your computer), unique device identifiers, and other information such as your device type. We use such information for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer the website.
- Website Usage Information – We collect information to better understand customer traffic patterns and website usage. This may include the webpage you were visiting before accessing the website, the pages or features of the website you browsed, and how much time you spent there. This information is used to analyze and improve the website and to provide our customers with a better user experience.
4. Location Information
When you use the website, we may collect general location information (such as IP address). If you permit the website to access any location services, we may also collect the precise location of your device. This information may be used to help you select your delivery address, to provide more accurate deliveries of your orders, to provide recommendations to you, to enhance your user experience, and to improve the website.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at — firstname.lastname@example.org